Needing an Influenza Vaccine…..
You can book an appointment online via HotDoc here with your GP or phone the Practice on 9535 4644.
👉 Please advise if you are not eligible for the Government funded vaccine. Your GP will need to provide you with a script to purchase the vaccine at the Pharmacy first.
The following individuals in WA are eligible to receive Government funded vaccines:
- persons 65 years or older
- children 6 months to less than 5 years
- primary school-aged children (born after 30 June 2007 and > 5 years)
- pregnant women (any trimester)
- Aboriginal people 6 months and older
- individuals 6 months and older with medical conditions that place them at risk for complications of influenza, including:
- cardiac disease
- chronic respiratory conditions
- chronic neurological conditions
- impaired immunity
- diabetes and other metabolic disorders
- renal disease
- haematological disorders
- children aged 6 months to 10 years receiving long-term aspirin therapy.
Thank you for your patience and keep well by staying at home…Source: https://ww2.health.wa.gov.au