Helping you to prevent your next fall…..
As we get older, our bodies become a little less steady and falls can become more common. In Western Australia, it’s reported that someone is admitted to hospital every 20mins for a falls injury.
Physiotherapy can help to reduce your risk of falling with a tailored strength and balance program.
If you resonate with any of the below questions, please consider speaking with our team about a falls risk assessment with our on-site physiotherapist.
1. Have you already celebrated your 65th birthday?
2. Have you had a fall in the last 12 months?
3. Have you noticed any changes in your mobility and/or balance?
4. Is it easier for you to get assistance with things like housework, laundry, cooking and shopping?
5. Are you taking three or more medications?
6. Do you have a chronic health condition such as osteoarthritis, diabetes, heart disease, or Parkinson’s disease?
7. Do you experience dizziness?
Falls can be prevented.
If you’re interested to learn more, please give us a call on 08 9538 4644 and ask to speak to Caitlin, our on-site Physiotherapist. Alternatively, you can make an appointment online at www.lifecare.com.au/mandurah
P: (08) 9538 4644
F: (08) 9200 5702
A: MANDURAH MEDICAL, 265 PINJARRA RD, MANDURAH, WA, 6210
Lifecare Mandurah / ABN: 52 400 799 047