Visiting your GP at Mandurah Medical:
😷If you have an acute respiratory infection (cough/ shortness of breath) &/or fever AND
😷Have travelled interstate OR
😷Have had known contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
YOU MUST PHONE US ON 9535 4644 PRIOR TO MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT & FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES FROM RECEPTION STAFF.
👉This protocol is in place to help prevent further spread of infection.
PATIENT COVID-19 ADVICE:
SYMPTOMS: If you have serious symptoms such as difficulty breathing, call 000 for urgent medical help.
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- loss of smell & taste
If you are sick and think you might have COVID-19, check your symptoms using this link: Health Direct’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker.
For more information on symptoms, please visit this link: Australian Government Dept of Health page
How to SELF-ISOLATE: (to prevent possible spread of virus’ to other people)
Staying home means you:
- do not go to public places such as work, school, shopping centres, childcare or university
- ask someone to get food and other necessities for you and leave them at your front door
- do not let visitors in — only people who usually live with you should be in your home
- do not need to wear a mask in your home, but do wear one if you have to go out (for example to seek medical attention)
- should stay in touch by phone and online with your family and friends
Source: How to Self-Isolate
Resources, further information and advice:
CORONAVIRUS HEALTH INFORMATION LINE: 1800 020 080 (Open 24/7) For translating or interpreting services, phone: 131 450
For more information, please click on and read the COVID-19 clinics – frequently asked questions (PDF 278KB)
Department of Health: https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/novel-coronavirus-2019-ncov
Dept Of Health Info and Resources: https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/novel-coronavirus-resources